Weightlifting has increased in popularity the last ten years or so. Whether you like to workout as a power lifter or attend one of those killer Crossfit workouts a couple times a week, when your are going to raise the bar the topic of whether or not to use weightlifting shoes raises to the surface. Although some people advocate to do all lifting on regular shoes without the extended heel, we believe that a dedicated weightlifting shoe can bring your heavy lifting to the next level. Lifting shoes can help those amongst us where mobility in squats and deadlifts can be a little bit of a challenge. In all cases it is very important to lift on a shoe that does not wobble when you are going to lift serious weights. So, most definitely let your running shoes in your gym back during those workouts!
Developed in close cooperation with American weightlifting champion C.J. Cummings, the Reebok Legacy lifters are one of the best weightlifting shoes currently on the market. With an effective heel height of 22MM, these lifters are offering you one of the best range of motion when lifting heavy weights. The legacy lifters are available in a wide range of colours and strapped in securely with three straps.
- Materials: Perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability
- Designed for: Weightlifting, powerlifting
- Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel
- Grip rubber provides traction and durability
- Exoframe technology in the heel for added support
- Brand: Reebok
- Model: BD1793
- Weight: 20.3 Ounce / 575 Grams
- Effective Heel Height: 0.86 Inch / 22MM